Sure, we can provide a detailed written estimate for your painting project. Here are the steps involved:
- Schedule a consultation: We will send a painter to your home or office to assess the scope of work and provide you with a detailed estimate.
- Review the estimate: Once you have received the estimate, you will have a chance to review it and ask any questions.
- Sign the contract: Once you are satisfied with the estimate, you will need to sign a contract.
- Schedule the project: Once the contract is signed, we will schedule the project and get started.
Here are some of the things that will be included in the estimate:
- The scope of work: This will include a detailed description of the work that will be done.
- The price: The price will be based on the scope of work and the materials that will be used.
- Any additional charges or fees: This will include sales tax, prep work, cleaning, and hauling away debris.
We are confident that you will be happy with our work and our prices. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.